GreenPoint’s experienced US-trained and licensed attorneys have worked for some of the most prestigious law firms, government agencies, and corporations. Our unique model provides our clients access to top US legal talent at a significantly lower cost and with an emphasis on quality.
- GreenPoint’s attorneys are recruited and assigned to clients based on demonstrable subject matter expertise across a broad range of litigation, transactional, and regulatory matters.
- We provide legal placement and outsourcing services in areas including real estate, commercial litigation, labor and employment, tax compliance, legal document review (eDiscovery), and legal workflow automation.
- Our legal teams routinely handle matters that demand a cross-disciplinary approach through collaborations with our other GreenPoint divisions.
- GreenPoint work product is thoroughly reviewed before submission to clients. Our attention to quality, value, and flexibility are the hallmarks of our decades-long success, growth, and long-term client relationships.
Our Services include:
- Legal recruitment and placement – temporary and permanent staffing
- Complex legal research
- Trial motion and appellate drafting
- Real estate transactional work
- Corporate legal drafting and review
- Large-scale document review
- Deposition preparation and summaries
- Legal articles and blog writing
- Regulatory risk impact analysis and updates
Effective Legal Solutions
GreenPoint Global was founded in 2001 and has served a growing list of clients for business, corporate, and legal solutions.
GreenPoint Law & Compliance has a unique blend of US-trained attorneys and proprietary technologies. We provide a broad range of legal services to law firms, in-house legal departments, and insurers.
GreenPoint Executive Search & Recruiting (GPESR) is a specialized legal recruitment firm that provides unmatched staffing solutions and placement services across the job market.
Data and Security Information
Ensuring the privacy and security of client data is a critical component of our processes’ operations. GreenPoint has instituted rigorous physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity, security, and privacy of client data, all of which comply with the most stringent US and global standards and regulations. We have a proven track record in dealing with content management, database building, and regulatory data solutions.
Our compliance certifications, granted to us by TÜV SÜD, include ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2013.